Monday, February 3, 2014

Cupcakes and Ink Release Day!

It's finally here! 




Cupcakes and Ink is now available for you reading pleasure!



Here's a little taste of Hayden through Tenley's eyes:

I glanced up, startled, and found Hayden standing right in front of me, a curious smile playing on his full lips.
Beyond the eyebrow ring and the ones piercing the left corner of his bottom lip, the first thing I noticed was his eyes. They were astonishingly blue. Not a sea blue, or a sky blue, or even a grayish blue. They were icy and pale and shockingly intense against his dark hair and thick dark lashes. He was painfully gorgeous in a severe, atypical way. Just like I imagined he’d be. And that was just his face.
The dream rushed back, and I stammered out a greeting as images of his face and hands between my thighs flashed in my mind. He was taller than I’d thought, towering over me. He was wearing dark jeans and a short-sleeve T-shirt with an Inked Armor logo stretched across his chest. Hugging the contours of his torso, it highlighted the defined muscles underneath, giving my imagination a more accurate vision of what was under the shirt. 

And here's a little visual, because we all know they're so helpful. If you'd like to see more of Stephen James (with more art exposed) you can check him out here:



To get your copy follow any of the links below: 


S&S.com
Kindle 
iBookstore
Nook

Happy Reading!

~HH

*all images in this post can be found on the Google images database

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful 1-day-early birthday present! I was so tickled early this morning to see this in my inbox! And it's even better the second(third, fourth, fifth etc.) time around. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bought and read....devoured more like it. So good to read again

    ReplyDelete


©2012 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit